High School Diploma, Vocational Electronics, Military Experience or any experience related that will allow for you to complete work as prescribed. We value experience and a good work ethic.
Essential Job Functions
You will be apart of Mi-Waves production teams working on assembly and testing of products as they move through completion. Training will be provided to candidates whose background/experience let’s them integrate within our production teams immediately.
- Bias active products – Amplifiers, Multipliers, Switches with wire bonding skills.
- Possess assembly, testing, tuning, and troubleshooting skills required
- Basic understanding of the use and proper calibration of the test equipment that is used in support of testing RF products, including but not limited to Vector Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters and Signal Generators.
- Reads and follows controlled drawings to fabricate products.
- Follow verbal instructions when required for escalated cases.
- Escalate design and manufacturing improvement recommendations to supervisor when needed.
- Completes inline inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet quality specifications and standards.
- Accurate completion of device paperwork and creating datasheets..
- Responsible for following the company safety and ESD regulations at all times.
- Ensure work areas are kept neat, clean, and organized per company guidelines.
- Follow proper safety procedures as required
- Performs other duties and/or specific projects as assigned.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in the electronics industry required.
- High degree of dexterity and good hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to handle hand tools and delicate products or parts.
- Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Suites.
Essential Physical/Mental Requirements
Applicant must be able to interact professionally with program managers, co-workers, customers, operate complex electronic equipment, perform detailed analyses of integrated circuits/subsystems. Ability to work well in a team and independently. Willingness to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
U.S. citizenship is required.
At Mi-Wave, our employees work on cutting edge technological advancements within the mmWave industry. Our industry is growing and leading the push for technologies like 5G communications, Space, Autonomous driving, military applications and others, If you want to be a part of true innovation and work on a variety of projects with some of the world’s biggest companies then this is the place for you.