Millimeter Wave Products, Inc. (Mi-Wave) has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Wire-bonder. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of MMIC assembly, strong small-part mechanical assembly, and an acute eye for detail / quality.
Applicants should have proficiency and detailed experience with the following:
– MMIC die attach using silver epoxy
– Hybrid circuit assemblies using silver epoxy
– Wirebonding: set-up / use of West Bond 7400B series Wire Bonder and use of 0.7 mil gold wire.
– Ball bonding
– Ribbon Gap Welding
– PCB component assemblies
– General microwave/millimeter wave component assemblies
– Reading prints, using QC inspection equipment, microscopes, etc.
Mi-Wave is a leading manufacturer of microwave / millimeter wave components and sub-assemblies used in critical communication systems all over the world. Due to the tight tolerances and sensitive nature of such products, quality is an extremely important factor in our production, assembly, and testing processes. As such, we are looking for an accuracy-first type of mindset in who we hire for any position.
Regular work hours are roughly 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and we are willing to be flexible with the right candidate.
Compensation is based entirely on experience and capability.
We offer a very clean and safe environment.
Please forward your resume to [email protected]