Millimeter Wave Products, Inc. (Mi-Wave) has an excellent opportunity for an Electronics Assembler. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of microelectronics assembly, small-part mechanical assembly, and an acute eye for detail / quality.
Applicants should have proficiency and detailed experience with the following:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in electronic/mechanical assembly and soldering experience.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions, read blueprints (English/metric), operate various types of production equipment, and use gauges and other measurement tools.
• Must be able to work all scheduled overtime.
• Must be willing and able to continually rotate through a variety of manufacturing processes, performing all types of tasks in a cell/team environment.
• Demonstrate ability to function in a high performance work team environment.
• Must be reliably and predictably available to perform the major duties of the position at the assigned work site.
• Must be able to be ready to perform the job tasks at the assigned starting time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Assembly Experience: 1 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma