Millimeter Wave Products, Inc. (Mi-Wave) has an excellent opportunity for an experienced RF/Microwave Electronics Circuit Assembler. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of microelectronics assembly, small-part mechanical assembly, and an acute eye for detail / quality.
Applicants should have proficiency and detailed experience with the following:
– MMIC die attach using silver epoxy
– Hybrid circuit assemblies using silver epoxy
– PCB component assemblies
– Working under microscopes for extended periods of time
– Reading prints, using QC inspection equipment, etc.
Note: general experience in wire bonding, ball bonding, ribbon gap welding, and general micro-wave / millimeter-wave component assemblies would be highly valued but not required.
Mi-Wave is a leading manufacturer of microwave / millimeter wave components and sub-assemblies used in critical communication systems all over the world. Due to the tight tolerances and sensitive nature of such products, quality is an extremely important factor in our production, assembly, and testing processes. As such, we are looking for an accuracy-first type of mindset in who we hire for any position.
Regular work hours are roughly 8:30 am to 4:30 pm with flexibility for the right candidate.
Compensation is based entirely on experience and capability.
We offer a very clean and safe environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Assembly Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma