B.S., or M.S., in Electrical Engineering or a related field of study that provided the required knowledge and abilities. If you are about to graduate we welcome you to apply as well.
Essential Job Functions
We are looking for candidates who possess skills and understanding with the following:
- PCB Design and understands Altium PCB Software.
- Will design complex multilayer, high-speed digital, RF and analog boards, using knowledge of board fabrication, assembly and test.
- Knowledge of EM Simulation – HFSS Preferred – Working with Microstrip filters, Waveguide filters, Waveguide Couplers, Coax to WaveGuide adapters, Power Combiners
- Works with Senior RF Engineer on projects to support existing production of Millimeter Wave components related to manufacturing, testing and tuning.
- Work with CAD group for mechanical design of new product and/or modification of existing product.
- Create technical documents as needed.
- Escalate design and manufacturing improvement recommendations to senior engineer if needed.
- Follow proper safety procedures as required
- Performs other duties and/or specific projects as assigned.
Knowledge of high frequency circuit/system simulators and CAD layout for multi-layer high-frequency PCB. A working familiarity with common passive and active microwave structures and network analysis techniques. Knowledge of module and subsystem operation/integration required. Understanding of device physics desired.
Essential Physical/Mental Requirements
Applicant must be able to interact professionally with program managers, co-workers, customers, operate complex electronic equipment, perform detailed analyses of integrated circuits/subsystems, and prepare written and oral presentations. Ability to work well in a team and independently. Must be willing to travel and work in a team of highly skilled engineers on complex projects, and willingness to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
U.S. citizenship is required.
At Mi-Wave,, our employees work on cutting edge technological advancements within the mmWave industry. Our industry is growing and leading the push for technologies like 5G communications, Space, Autonomous driving, military applications and others, If you want to be a part of true innovation and work on a variety of projects with some of the world’s biggest companies then this is the place for you.