Millimeter Wave Products, Inc. (Mi-Wave) has an excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer. The ideal candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced / dynamic environment while maintaining an acute attention to detail. The job will require the production of accurate and efficient CNC programs from both CAD and Solidworks prints, providing clear and detailed setup sheets for operators, assisting with inspection, and overseeing machine maintenance.
Applicants must have the following:
– Minimum of 10 years experience with 3 to 4-axis vertical CNC programming and set-up.
– Minimum of 10 years experience with CNC lathe programming and set-up.
– Extreme proficiency with Mastercam software.
– Ability to interpret CAD-based prints into efficient, production-ready CNC programs.
– Strong work ethic with the ability to work 40 hours / week (or more if required).
– Strong experience with in-process inspection and a keen eye for quality.
Note: experience with recent versions of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Haas machines / controls, and wire EDM programming are valued assets.
Mi-Wave is a leading manufacturer of microwave / millimeter wave components and sub-assemblies used in critical communication systems all over the world. Our products are often held to tolerances within +/- 0.001″, so quality is an extremely important factor in our production processes. As such, we are looking for an accuracy-first type of mindset in who we hire for any position.
Regular work hours are roughly 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, although this can be flexible with the right candidate. Overtime can be available depending on production requirements.
Compensation is based entirely on experience.
We offer a very clean, safe, and air-conditioned environment.
Please forward your resume to [email protected]